Slackware 13.37 Released
Slackware-13.37 (and Slackware64-13.37) has been released today and I must say I’m extremely happy with it. I previously posted that I thought 13.1 was rushed, and it was, but this release is the polar opposite. Slackware-13.37 has been in beta for nearly two months and has been getting bugfixes, small updates and tweaks that whole time. I’m confident that this is quite simply the best version of Slackware ever to get through the stable door.
I want to personally extend my thanks to the whole Slackware team for their constant efforts to make the core of my infrastructure (and yours too) as good as it can be.
Want a copy now? Right now? Ok. Here’s the official torrents
Torrents for Slackware 13.37, 32-bit x86
- Install ISO disc 1 (A/AP/D/E/L/N, bootable installer, kernels, testing/, Slackbook)
- Install ISO disc 2 (F/K/T/TCL/X/XAP/Y, L source, /testing kernel source)
- Install ISO disc 3 (KDE, A/AP/E/F/installer source)
- Install ISO disc 4 (KDEI, /extra packages, source for D)
- Source ISO disc 5 (KDE/XAP source)
- Source ISO disc 6 (/pasture packages, K/N/T/TCL/X/Y source, USB and PXE installers)
Torrent for Slackware 13.37, 64-bit x86_64