My company has been bought. While this means a lot of good and bad all over the place, it means one thing that’s very sad; I am about to commence work on tearing down the network I have so lovingly crafted over the last four years. Within a year I don’t expect there to be more than one or two Slackware boxes still running, if any. Black armbands please.
-current 13.1 13.37 14.1 Apache boot centos compile drbd driver fail first hal Hardware i18n initrd Kernel keyboard ldap Linux logstash mysql NetBackup network nvidia Rant sbopkg server slackbuild slackbuilds Slackware slackware64 symantec udev usb useful veritas virtualbox why windows X x86_64 xbmc Xorg ymmv
- Wordpress.com stats not installed!
- Keyboard becomes unresponsive under the GUI. on Magic SysRQ: REISUB
- Enrique Stefanini on Slackware 14.1 :: New initrd + LUKS Keyboard Issues
- Keyboard becomes unresponsive under the GUI. on If your keyboard and mouse are not working in X in Slackware 13…
- Slackware hardware detection and provisioning on Migrating Slackware to New Hardware
- bmarley83 on Slackware64 14.1 :: Nvidia Proprietary Driver Fail