My company has been bought. While this means a lot of good and bad all over the place, it means one thing that’s very sad; I am about to commence work on tearing down the network I have so lovingly crafted over the last four years. Within a year I don’t expect there to be more than one or two Slackware boxes still running, if any. Black armbands please.
-current 13.1 13.37 14.1 Apache boot compile drbd driver fail first graphics hal Hardware i18n initrd Kernel keyboard ldap Linux logstash mysql NetBackup network nvidia Rant sbopkg server slackbuild slackbuilds Slackware slackware64 symantec udev usb useful veritas virtualbox why windows X x86_64 xbmc Xorg ymmv
- Wordpress.com stats not installed!
- Zordrak on Tarring up JUST the dotfiles
- Jack Daniel on Tarring up JUST the dotfiles
- SysAdmin Adventures » Logstash v1.1 -> v1.2 :: JSON Event Layout Format Change on Logstash :: tomcat6 & log4j on CentOS 6
- System Halted on Compiling your own kernel in Slackware Linux in 10 easy steps…
- Daniel Graziotin on ALSA Pre-Amp Volume Boost :: The SIMPLE Explanation